- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S-Compound and E-Compound models) can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. 30% stronger compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts. E-Compound Turbo Belts are Carbon Fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications
- 2016–2019 RZR Turbo XP/XP4
- 2018-2019 RZR Turbo S XP/XP4
- 2018–2019 RS1
- 2018-2019 Ranger 1000 XP
- 2019 Ranger 1000 XP Crew
Replaces the following Polaris OEM part numbers: 3211202 / 3211186